[U-Boot-Users] graphic card support

Ronen Shitrit rshitrit at il.marvell.com
Wed Aug 25 14:30:20 CEST 2004

Hi

I'm planning to use a graphic card on my U-Boot,
I have 2 different PCI graphic card I can use:
ATI  3D RAGE II, Cirrus Logic 5464 and invidia RIVA TNT2.

I was wondering  what should I do in order to use the PCI graphic card
by the U-Boot.
Should I add only few defined to my config file and the video card will
be PNP as in the network cards??
Do I need to support any special init code for the video card?
or Does the U-Boot has it??
( Which platform is a good reference for using graphic card as a frame
buffer/video??)

Regards

--
Ronen Shitrit

M.S.I.L
6 Ha'mada St.
Industrial Area
P.O.Box 692
Yokneam  20692  ISRAEL
Tel: +972-4-9091500
Fax: +972-4-9091501
This message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged
information. The information is intended only for the use of the individual
or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have
telephone, or by e-mail and delete the message from your computer.