[U-Boot-Users] Help--750FX,Cannot handle DEC or External Interrupt exception.U-Boot-1.1.1, ELDK3.0,RedHat

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Aug 27 16:41:48 CEST 2004

In message <065ACD8E84315E4394C835E398C8D5EB0922F1 at cossmgmbx02.email.corp.tld> you wrote:

> It isn't going to be the exception handling mechanism.
>
> FAQ: http://www.denx.de/twiki/bin/view/DULG/UBootCrashAfterRelocation
>
> Note to Wolfgang: I added some more text to the above link.  I was going to

Thanks, I saw it and appreciate it (and extended it even more :-).

>  add a new section to the linux section of the FAQ to refer to the above
>  link, but forgot how to add sections given your DULG structuring :-(.  I

On the entry page at http://www.denx.de/twiki/bin/view/DULG/ there is
a direct link to the DULG Web Layout at
http://www.denx.de/twiki/bin/view/DULG/DULGWebLayout ; in short: you
need to edit th e WebOrder page at
http://www.denx.de/twiki/bin/view/DULG/WebOrder

>  propose the following be added:
>
> %SECTION0{name=LinxRandomCrash}% Linux crashes randomly

Added, thanks.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
"You shouldn't make my toaster angry." - Household security explained
in "Johnny Quest"