[U-Boot-Users] help porting u-boot for customized ixdp425 board

Ara Avanesyan araav at hylink.am
Thu Dec 2 16:23:18 CET 2004

Hi all,

I'm noob in hardware, flashes and I need some help to porting u-boot to our customized ixdp425 hardware.

This hardware contains a small CFI compliant bootable flash for u-boot (512kb) and another one 64 Mb DiskOnChip flash for OS, FS and programs.

I've read readme and the online manual. I have some basic knowledge about the things and some guesses what to do. However these are only guesses without any confirmation. I do not want go through tries and failures way.

Anybody familiar with those things please give me some advices where to start the porting or whatever might be useful...

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Ara

P.S.
Btw, the doc/README.ixdp is still missing. Kyle? :)