[U-Boot-Users] Re: TOC

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Dec 2 23:12:33 CET 2004

In message <W229256778168631102023205 at webmail3> you wrote:

> I am sorry, but to my credit, I did apologize to the list for the mistake  2 minutes later (I got interrupted while I was writing the e-mail and forgot to clip it and set the Subj, which I usually do at the beginning).

Yes, you apologized, but the damage was done.

And again you violate the netiquette by using a linelength of > 200
instead of the recommended maximum of 70 or so.

> just a quick one. I am new to PPC and this TOC "thing" that we keep in r2. How is that used? what is it for? there seems to be extremely little mention of it online.

I'm afraid I have to tell you that this is actually off topic here.

See http://www.denx.de/twiki/bin/view/Training/MoreInformationMoreLinks

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Without followers, evil cannot spread.
	-- Spock, "And The Children Shall Lead", stardate 5029.5