[U-Boot-Users] porting u-boot for new board

Suresh Chandra Mannava msuresh at GameBox.net
Mon Dec 6 05:39:58 CET 2004

Wolfgang Denk wrote:

>Hello,
>
>in message <41B2C08F.70308 at GameBox.net> you wrote:
>

>>I want to port u-boot on our company new board.
>>I request you to find me a closer matching board,
>>

>You should ne aware that all replies you may get can only be as  good
>as the information you provide.

thank you for your comments.

that's ok. I am not aware of board full specs,
I am presenting some information which I have.

FLASH            - AT49BV162
DPRAM          - CY7C0832V               16bit
SDRAM          - MT48LC32M16
NVRAM         - M48T512Y                   8bit
ARINC 429     - DD42900FP-200         16bit
1553 terminal   - BV-64843F8-210        16bit

After discussing with hardware designer, I will be in a position to
present more information
of this board.

once again, I request your help in proving some pointers for porting
u-boot for our board.

Suresh