[U-Boot-Users] Ping issue

Andrew Wozniak awozniak at mc.com
Tue Dec 7 00:00:50 CET 2004

Hello Wolfgang,

There hasn't been much more discussion on this possible contribution to
the U-Boot mainline. And I haven't had a chance to look at the latest
CVS source - was a patch ever submitted for ICMP reply support?

In your previous message, it looked like the patch would not be accepted
if it required a massive code overhaul.

Thank you and best regards, Andy