[U-Boot-Users] Problem about applications in Lite5200 Board

xueming xueming95 at vip.sina.com
Thu Dec 9 08:59:56 CET 2004

Dear Wolfgang,
  Sorry for bothering you again.
  Last time, IDE disk can't work well. With your guide to set the IDE as
master mode, then IDE disk work well.
  But now another question after I install busybox and tinylogin in
Lite5200 board. When power up, the system display message:
/*******start***********/
VFS: Mounted root (nfs filesystem).
Freeing unused kernel memory: 76k init
Bad inittab entry: id:3:initdefault:
Bad inittab entry: pf::powerfail:/sbin/shutdown -f -h +2 "Power Failure;
System Shutting Down"
Bad inittab entry: pr:12345:powerokwait:/sbin/shutdown -c "Power
Restored; Shutdown Cancelled"
/********end**********/

Following is system information:
  1) tftp : download linux kernel
  2) bootm : boot kernel from RAM
  3) using NFS : NFS ROOT = /opt/eldk/ppc_82xx
  4) I install busybox and tinylogin to /opt/eldk/ppc_82xx ,

Before I install busybox and tinylogin, kernel power up normally, But
after I install busybox and tinylogin to "/opt/eldk/ppc_82xx" , kernel
display wrong message alert.
   Could you suggest me how to handle this problem?

Thanks for your time.

Best Regards,
 Xueming,zhang