[U-Boot-Users] Booting From hard disk.

Sharad P. Katti sharad.katti at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 17:04:52 CET 2004

Hi,

We are trying to boot linux from the harddisk, using uboot.
We need to know, how to access the kernel from the harddisk.
i.e, the address where the kernel will be residing in the harddisk,

We have copied the uImage to the target harddisk, by creating
a file system, to the /boot dir. (by connecting to another system)

We are able to get the harddisk info from the uboot, and the
partition info, but we are not able to get the correct address,
to be given to diskboot.

Can someone help up in getting the correct address,
or where to put the kernel in the harddisk.

TIA,

best regards,

--
Sharad P.Katti