[U-Boot-Users] Trouble on PXA w/kernel command-line

Craig A. Vanderborgh craigv at voxware.com
Tue Dec 14 22:07:51 CET 2004

Hello:

I have u-boot up and running on my PXA-255 based custom board, and the
linux kernel is booting and running.  GREAT!

The problem is that the command-line (as set in the u-boot environment
variable) is not getting to the kernel.  This isn't a terribly serious
problem but it's time for me to sort this out.

Please let me know what would be the best way to debug this problem, and
where I ought to look for the problem in u-boot/kernel code.

Thanks in advance,
craig vanderborgh
voxware incorporated