[U-Boot-Users] minor changes brings system to hang

Marc Leeman marc.leeman at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 11:28:31 CET 2004

> I use a ARM9 of NetSilicon, uclibc toolchain.

Ah, have you been able to use a uclibc toolchain to compile u-boot? I
tried (briefly) with a 3.4 based toolchain (uclibc) and it fails at the
end. But maybe you're not using a 3.4 compiler?

I currently use the ELDK compiler to compile u-boot and the uclibc
toolchain to compile the rest (kernel, rootfs and userspace utils).

--
  greetz, marc
This will work, trust me. We just have to find a place to get our