[U-Boot-Users] Uboot Netconsole support

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Dec 22 15:48:13 CET 2004

In message <000d01c4e823$3fc8cc40$4501a8c0 at bgcw301> you wrote:

> Correct me if I am wrong.

I will.

> Our requirement is such that uboot should print (debug) messages while
> it is coming up. I do think that the present uboot is doing that but our
> requirement is that it must do so on Ethernet console instead of Serial
> port. Finally the CLI must start on the Ethernet.

I'm sorry, but I cannot comment on your  requirements.  How  could  I
know  if  your  description  gives  a  correct representation of your
requirements?

I can only answer  questions  about  U-Boot,  and  I  don't  see  any
question  here.  Also,  I  don't see any indication that you read the
documentation, which is a prerequisite _before_ posting.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"UNIX was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things,  because
that would also stop you from doing clever things."       - Doug Gwyn