[U-Boot-Users] A problem with u-boot on smdk2410 used nand flash(smart media card)

Ada Wu musicguitar17 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 19:46:20 CET 2004

Thanks for you suggestion.
I created a new header file for some definitions of nand flash.
That might work, but there is a compile error that i don't know how to solve it.
When compiled(make) to the last "u-boot" binary file, then that can
not find `__readwrite_bug'.

The error message is :

/usr/local/arm/2.95.3/lib/gcc-lib/arm-linux/2.95.3 -lgcc --end-group \
                -Map u-boot.map -o u-boot
common/libcommon.a(cmd_nand.o): In function `nand_write_page':
/home/music/u-boot/u-boot-1.1.1/common/cmd_nand.c:1066: undefined
reference to `__readwrite_bug'
/home/music/u-boot/u-boot-1.1.1/common/cmd_nand.c:1080: undefined
reference to `__readwrite_bug'
make: *** [u-boot] Error 1

I think that problem comes from /asm-arm/io.h
And I can not find any function about "__readwrite_bug()". so I can't slove it.
My u-boot version is 1.1.1.
What can I do for this error?
Thanks!!