[U-Boot-Users] How to compile uBoot in ADS

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Dec 27 14:29:13 CET 2004

In message <3578894547A2D511A82500D0B7F0FF9C0CF198BB at zch01exm02.sps.mot.com> you wrote:

> One of my friend need to compile uBoot in ADS IDE for OMAP platform,
> Does anyone have done semilar job or give me some hint about it?

It's a two stage job. In the first stage, chose a known to be working
environment. For example, install Linux and the ELDK.

Seriously - why going through all the  trouble  to  get  some  exotic
toolchain working if you can do the job in half an hour with existing
free tools?

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
To understand a program you must become  both  the  machine  and  the
program.