[U-Boot-Users] uImage test...

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Dec 28 22:37:56 CET 2004

In message <r02010400-1037-E8430311591111D9819900039387ACB6@[10.0.1.1]> you wrote:

> Someone has an uImage created for a mpc866/mpc852 with console on SMC1
> with CFG_IMMR set at 0xff000000?

I have quite a lot of them, but theuy won't be of any use for you  as
they are configured for boards which you probably are NOT using.

> Wanna run a quick test if either my ELDK config is wrong or
> something during launch of the Kernel within u-boot...

You need a kernel configured for your own board.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Documentation is like sex: when it is good, it is  very,  very  good;
and when it is bad, it is better than nothing.         - Dick Brandon