[U-Boot-Users] ELDK 2.2.0 (patched 2.1.0) doesn't install on Gentoo

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Feb 4 21:29:08 CET 2004

In message <20040203195827.GA16964 at raptor.synergymicro.com> you wrote:
> Where are you guys getting ELDK version 2.2.0??  I don't see it at a tag in the CVS repository, on ftp.leo.org/pub/eldk or on ftp.denx.de.

There is no official release of 2.2.0; the next release will be  3.0.
But reading the FAQ gives you some hints ;-)

See http://www.denx.de/twiki/bin/view/DULG/ELDKInstallationAborts

See us @ Embedded World, Nuremberg, Feb 17 - 19,  Hall 12.0 Booth 440
Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
"An organization dries up if you don't challenge it with growth."
       - Mark Shepherd, former President and CEO of Texas Instruments