[U-Boot-Users] ELDK 2.2.0 (patched 2.1.0) doesn't install on Gentoo

tguilliams at synergymicro.com tguilliams at synergymicro.com
Wed Feb 4 22:58:19 CET 2004

Thanks Wolfgang but it still doesn't work for me. Probably because I am using what Gentoo considers an unstable system build (meaning beta releases of system libs).

I had been talking to Paul Ruhland offline about his success in installing on Gentoo and the only difference is he builds a Gentoo stable system environment.

Is there any way I could get specifics on libs in question that I might be able to better isolate my problem(s)?

Thanks again,

Tom

P.S.  Is this the correct mailing list to discuss ELDK issues or should it be the linux ppc embedded list?

* Wolfgang Denk <wd at denx.de> [2004-02-04 21:29:08 +0100]: