[U-Boot-Users] ELDK 2.2.0 (patched 2.1.0) doesn't install on Gentoo

Jonas Mark-r50740 Mark.Jonas at motorola.com
Tue Feb 3 17:49:06 CET 2004

Paul,

sadly I am really sure that I patched it because I had a 2.1.0 CD which did not install on a SuSE 8.2 system. Then I patched the CD to 2.2.0 using the patch you are mentioned. Then it installed just fine. Now I didn't even change the physical CD and it does not work.

On the my ELDK 2.1.0 CD tools/bin/rpm has a size of 1652016. On my 2.2.0 CD tools/bin/rpm has a size of 2086912. That should at least proof that I exchanged rpm while patching.

Additionally, I just tried to install ELDK from my 2.1.0 CD on a SuSE 8.2 box. It crashes. I tried it with my 2.2.0 CD. It works. I really wonder how my Gentoo system differs from yours.

Regards
Mark