[U-Boot-Users] u-boot PCMCIA and 405GPr

Laurent Mohin laurent.mohin at acterna.com
Fri Feb 6 14:33:07 CET 2004

Hello all,

Sorry if my question has been already answered but I'm unable to browse
the u-boot mailing lists (it seems that I need a subscription to perform
search).
I would like to add PCMCIA support on my board based around a 405GPr and a
Texas PCI1520 chip.

I've enabled CFG_CMD_PCMCIA and encountered an error when compiling
cmd_pcmcia.c (immap_t not defined). This is due to the fact that this file
is mainly build for mpc8xx processors. The only way I've found to get rid
of this error is to enable the CONFIG_I82365 flag which is relevant to an
Intel chip.

Am I missing something?

Laurent