[U-Boot-Users] -- fix the ARM memory layout -- couple errors.

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Feb 8 21:24:41 CET 2004

Dear Richard & Anders,

in message <71555548814716479478431542AA5F8A5A9DDF at dlee2k04.ent.ti.com> you wrote:

> After tracing though the code I found a couple bugs in the patch.  I think I
> corrected them and included the version of start.S for the ARM925 which I am
> using.  I now get the expected register dump (or alternative function I've
> defined).

Can you please submit this as a proper patch (against  current  state
of CVS, i. e. with Anders' patch as base).

And what about the other ARM processors?

See us @ Embedded World, Nuremberg, Feb 17 - 19,  Hall 12.0 Booth 440
Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
If a person (a) is poorly, (b) receives treatment  intended  to  make
him  better, and (c) gets better, then no power of reasoning known to
medical science can convince him  that  it  may  not  have  been  the
treatment that restored his health.
- Sir Peter Medawar, The Art of the Soluble