[U-Boot-Users] Loading u-boot to mpc5200 flash with bdi2000

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Feb 10 00:07:08 CET 2004

In message <40280BAF.9090506 at iti.fi> you wrote:

> I have bdi2000, lite5200 and my own board ( itipower5200 ).
> I noticed that when i boot either board up.  I can't read access flash with
> bdi2000 untill i have executed some amount of initial code that exists in
> lite5200 but of cource i can do this with my board because there is no
> code in flash yet.

Which BDI2000 configuration file are you using?

> I have tried look the bdi2000 sample configuration files
> from denx but i have not yet find out what i have missed.

What's the exactl difference between our config file and yours?

> So, simply, the problem is that what i should tell to bdi2000
> that i can access flash in empty board ?

> ; bdiGDB configuration file for 603ei (Zeppo) evaluation system
> ; -------------------------------------------------------------
> ;
> ; DINK is used to setup the target.
> ;
> ;
> ; bdiGDB configuration file for the IceCube5200 evaluation board

Argh... Did you try using the config file from our FTP server?

See us @ Embedded World, Nuremberg, Feb 17 - 19,  Hall 12.0 Booth 440
Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
Philosophy:  A route of many roads leading from nowhere to nothing.
- Ambrose Bierce