[U-Boot-Users] RE: U-Boot CVS cfi_flash.c -- problem applying your patch...

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Feb 12 01:05:55 CET 2004

Dear Brad,

in message <CFE1C3BDE1264C4D9E569E89B3AF8FA86C527F at grubber.seranoa.com> you wrote:

> It looks like there was a check in to cfi_flash.c between the time I
> made the patch and now. It looks completely cosmetic, just white space
> changes.

No patch was  checked  in.  It  was  just  me  cleaning  up  all  the
formatting issues in your code.

> Here is a new patch against the head of the tree.

And again this patch is - strictly  speaking  -  violating  the  for-
matting  rules  as  specified  in  section  "Coding Standards" in the
README.

> Wolfgang, please use this patch(cfi_flash_patch2) instead of the
> previous patch (cfi_flash_patch).

Done. But please make sure to clean up yoour code next time.

See us @ Embedded World, Nuremberg, Feb 17 - 19,  Hall 12.0 Booth 440
Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
It seems intuitively obvious to me, which  means  that  it  might  be
wrong.                                                 -- Chris Torek