[U-Boot-Users] Some fixes on README?

Sam Song samsongshu at yahoo.com.cn
Mon Feb 16 10:59:46 CET 2004

Dear Mr. Wolfgang,

You wrote:
> You are wrong. The README describes what should be
> there, i.  e.  the intended  state  which is capable
> of dealing with different architectures and
> processors. The problem is that this has not been
> implemented yet.

> There was some discussion about this on the mailing
> list before,  but I'm still waiting for any such
> contributions.

So why not add some expectant comments in README with
these lines like "under construction" or "waiting for
any contributions".Anyway,except these lines, other
lines in this part all have relevant content in their
directories.I felt puzzled and worry about the fact
some person like me will have similar questions.

Best regards,

Sam