[U-Boot-Users] small AT91RM9200 patch

Steven Scholz steven.scholz at imc-berlin.de
Fri Feb 20 14:35:18 CET 2004

Hi there,

to make porting U-Boot to new AT91RM9200 based boards easier I suggest
the small attached patch.

* Patch by Steven Scholz, 20 Feb 2004:
   - some cleanup in AT91RM9200 related code

PS:

a) The patch adds the configuration setting "CFG_AT91C_BRGR_DIVISOR"
which is only AT91RM9200 specific. Should I provide a patch for README
or rather create a doc/README.at91rm9200?

b) Should we do some white space cleanings REDAME's "Directory
Hierarchy" section?

Thanks.

--
Steven Scholz

imc Measurement & Control               imc Meßsysteme GmbH
Voltastr. 5                             Voltastr. 5
13355 Berlin                            13355 Berlin
Germany                                 Deutschland