[U-Boot-Users] small AT91RM9200 patch

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Feb 20 15:06:47 CET 2004

Dear Steven,

in message <40360D16.4020106 at imc-berlin.de> you wrote:

> to make porting U-Boot to new AT91RM9200 based boards easier I suggest=20
> the small attached patch.

Thanks, I will take care of that ASAP (as soon as  I  worked  through
all the backlog of the Embedded World exhibition).

> a) The patch adds the configuration setting "CFG_AT91C_BRGR_DIVISOR"
> which is only AT91RM9200 specific. Should I provide a patch for README
> or rather create a doc/README.at91rm9200?

If yoiiu feel that this wil be the only AT91RM9200  specific  #define
I'd  puit  it  in  the  README,  otherwise a doc/README.at91rm9200 is
better.

> b) Should we do some white space cleanings REDAME's "Directory
> Hierarchy" section?

Yes, please :-)

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
There's no future in time travel.