[U-Boot-Users] Patch for ModNET50 board and NET+50 CPU

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Feb 23 20:30:32 CET 2004

In message <opr25utze9940igx at smtp.elste.org> you wrote:

> Ok, I've changed the layout, so that the arm720t cpu directory
> is used. The serial i/o stuff differs a lot, so I've created a
> new file: serial_netarm.c . Anything else is done by ifdefs now.

Thanks, added.

I moved some files around to avoid having architecture specific files
in the common include/ directory.

Also, I had to cleanup you code  a  lot  -  next  time  please  check
section "Coding Style" in the README.

Please also submit another patch to add the required entries  to  the
MAINTAINERS and CREDITS files.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
"No one talks peace unless he's ready to back it up with war."
"He talks of peace if it is the only way to live."
	-- Colonel Green and Surak of Vulcan, "The Savage Curtain",
	   stardate 5906.5.