[U-Boot-Users] MPC8247 and others

Dan Malek dan at embeddededge.com
Fri Feb 27 17:25:15 CET 2004

Wolfgang Denk wrote:

> I don't think that  differences  are  so  big  that  a  separate  CPU
> directory is justified. Please use the existing 8260 directory.

There are minor CPM differences associated with the use of DPRAM by
the FCCs, not properly documented :-)  In particular, if you want
to use the FCC Ethernet, you will have to change the value of
CPM_FCC_SPECIAL_BASE to 0x9000 and ensure the DPRAM allocator knows
there is only 8K of space (not 16, but this probably won't cause
any trouble).

	-- Dan