[U-Boot-Users] invalid rarp header on Coldfire..

Josef Baumgartner josef.baumgartner at telex.de
Mon Jan 5 18:22:45 CET 2004

Hi Rick,

I experienced the problems, too. They are probably caused by the timer
functions. You get wrong timeouts and therefore errors.

I spent some time in the last weeks in porting u-boot 1.0.0 to
the mcf5272. This port contains also new interrupt driven timer
functions.

Unfortunately my port differs from Bernhards coldfire patches which
are already added to the u-boot CVS tree. Yesterday, I sent a patch to
Wolfgang and Bernhard to look at it. If you are interested in, I can send
you the code, too.

Regards,

Josef