[U-Boot-Users] U-Boot Not Loading Successfully

Jeff Stevens jsteve17 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 5 19:06:24 CET 2004

I have tried many settings for the BRx and ORx
registers, and no matter what I do, my board seems to
always crash inside cpu_init_f.  It is now always
crashing at address 0x24EF.  I am now wondering if
this is an issue with u-boot.lds.  Do I need to alter
this file in any way.  As of right now, I stole the
u-boot.lds file from the fads folder, because it also
supports the same flash device I'm using (AM29LV040).
If I do need to alter this file, is there any howto
for this, since I don't understand the file one bit.
Sorry if these are easy questions, but this is my
first embedded project.

Thanks,
   Jeff Stevens