[U-Boot-Users] Re: [uClinux-dev] u-boot pre-loader and bdm helper files for M5282EVB

Stuart Wood swood at rochester.rr.com
Tue Jan 6 03:26:42 CET 2004

Bernhard,

How did you adapt the templet files so they could compile under gcc?
Specifically the assembly files. I'm trying to use the modified templet
files provided by Arrow for their M5282ARB board, but the assembler
gives errors like;

mcf5xxx.S:72: Error: operands mismatch -- statement `move.l sp,al' ignored

Also what goes the -r option mean in

m68k-elf-gcc -r -o mcf5xxx.o mcf5xxx.s

Thanks for any help.

Stuart Wood