[U-Boot-Users] OMAP1510 Innovator kit booting questions

Woodruff, Richard r-woodruff2 at ti.com
Tue Jan 6 03:22:58 CET 2004

Hi Grigory,

When I ported the delay functions to OMAP/925 from the 920 tree there were
(and still are) a few bugs which showed themselves when the Innovator port
was first done.  (I use a different board and didn't run into the bugs until
more recently). The person which worked with the Innovator choose to put in
hard delays instead of taking the time to find the bugs (probably didn't
have time).  At some point I also ran into the bugs and was able to allot
time to fix them and posted a patch.

Now that the bugs are hopefully fixed the old code should be removed.  I
don't have an Innovator handy at the moment to validate and submit a patch
but I think it should be done.

One side note is I also changed the period of the clock in my local
include/configs/xxxx.h file such that it was less likely to overflow in
normal use.  What is there by default is ok, just not optimal.

Regards,

Richard W.