[U-Boot-Users] [patch] CONFIG_SILENT_CONSOLE

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Jan 7 13:29:39 CET 2004

Dear Wolter,

in message <3FFBF7B3.7030901 at wkamphuis.student.utwente.nl> you wrote:

> I have sent this patch on 15 December but didn't received any comments
> so it probably has been overlooked.

No, I know that this patch is still on my queue. But since this patch
might affect a few systems we maintain I wanted to make sure it  does
not  harm,  and  add  it only after reaching a certain "stable" state
again. This is now the case (version 1.0.1).

Now I will add your patch soon.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
Intel told us the Pentium would have "RISK" features...