[U-Boot-Users] Latest Version of U-boot

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Jan 9 15:16:34 CET 2004

In message <20040109140518.61611.qmail at web10605.mail.yahoo.com> you wrote:

> I want to know which is the latest version of U-boot

Check include/versions.h in the CVS (it lists 1.0.2 which means  that
1.0.2 is under work; 1.0.1 is on thr CVS and FTP servers). The latest
official version is 1.0.0 as you can see on the web page.

> and does it have support for 8270/8280 processors? Has

Yes.

> anybody released any patches for 8270/8280 processors
> for U-Boot version 1.0.0?

Yes.

Ummm... you could have answered all  these  questions  yourself  with
just a little reading of the web page and the mailing list archive.

See us @ Embedded World, Nuremberg, Feb 17 - 19,  Hall 12.0 Booth 440
Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
When it is incorrect, it is, at least *authoritatively* incorrect.
                                    - Hitchiker's Guide To The Galaxy