[U-Boot-Users] Wind River visionProbe II

Anders Larsen alarsen at rea.de
Wed Jan 14 10:26:55 CET 2004

Richard Danter <richard.danter at ntlworld.com> schreibt:
>VanBaren, Gerald (AGRE) wrote:
>> My suggestion: sell it on eBay as a spare.  If someone is using a
>visionIce, it is nice to have backup hardware in case one goes <poof>.
>
>Unfortunately selling it on eBay would be a contravention of the
>software license. Don't do it!

IANAL, but I guess Ryan isn't bound by any software license, since he
only has the VisionICE _hardware_ to sell...

Cheers
 Anders

BTW: Please do NOT quote the entire post when replying, ONLY the part(s)
you're responding to - you'd improve readability and avoid clogging the
list archives with quotes of quoted disclaimers and similar noise!