[U-Boot-Users] Intel Strataflash in 8-bit mode

Brad Kemp Brad.Kemp at Seranoa.com
Wed Jan 14 20:46:31 CET 2004

Attached is the strataflash driver I am currently using.
I just added a bug fix from Derek Jones to handle the erase regions on
Boot Block flash.
With the 28Fxx0C3 Intel chips, there are two erase regions which are not
the same size.
Strataflash chips have only one erase region.
I am going to merge this driver with the drivers Wolfgang already
mentioned.
This is for reference only, The final patch will contain modifications
to all files requiring changes.
Brad