[U-Boot-Users] Intel Strataflash in 8-bit mode

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Jan 14 22:16:21 CET 2004

In message <CFE1C3BDE1264C4D9E569E89B3AF8FA86C5244 at grubber.seranoa.com> you wrote:

> Attached is the strataflash driver I am currently using.
> This is for reference only, The final patch will contain modifications
> to all files requiring changes.

Friends, please STOP posting arbitrary  versions  of  selected  files
without  context to the list. "This is what I am using" is useless to
anybody without information for which  hardware  it  is  and  how  it
differs from the CVS code or what needs to be adapted to make it work
for other boards.

Please stick to the rules: if you can  make  a  contribution,  please
submit a PATCH. See the README for more information.

Thanks.

See us @ Embedded World, Nuremberg, Feb 17 - 19,  Hall 12.0 Booth 440
Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
"More software projects have gone awry for lack of calendar time than
for all other causes combined."
                         - Fred Brooks, Jr., _The Mythical Man Month_