[U-Boot-Users] Board hangs during relocate_code..

Carsten Koester carsten at ckoester.net
Fri Jan 16 16:50:01 CET 2004

> Aaaaaaarrrrrrrgggghhhhh!!!!
>
> Is nobody readuing mailing ist archives or FAQ's any more?

Pardon my ignorance, but can you point me to the mailing list archives or
the FAQ?

I see you flaming people on this list quite frequently for asking
questions that have been asked before; I think it's fair to expect people
to do their homework before asking a question, however seing as

- u-boot.sourceforge.net is just a blank page,

in the README file) contains no link to the list archive, and the "Mailing
Lists" link on www.sourceforge.net/projects/u-boot suggests that the
u-boot-users list is "not yet archived",

- the "Project Documentation" (Docmanager) on sourceforge again only links
to a blank page...

... i find it not trivial to find those archives/FAQs you are referring
to. Google searches for "u-boot-users" only seem to return
cross-posts to other lists, no archive of this list itself. Suggestions?

-Carsten

--

During the next two hours, the system will be going up and down several
times, often with lin~po_~{po       ~poz~ppo\~{ o n~po_~{o[po	 ~y oodsou>#w4k**n~po_~{ol;lkld;f;g;dd;po\~{o