[U-Boot-Users] PQ2FADS i2c -- no SCL

Yuli Barcohen yuli at arabellasw.com
Wed Jan 21 10:01:12 CET 2004

    Scott> Using u-boot 1.0.1 with PQ2FADS ... we're not seeing SCL
    Scott> while executing i2c commands.  Port D settings are correct,
    Scott> copper is good.

    Scott> Has anyone seen a similar problem? Anyone successful?

It used to work on MPC8260ADS and MPC8266ADS. On PQ2FADS, I2C is
connected to nothing so it was not tested. It's expected to be the same
as on older boards. I assume you use the expansion connector to add I2C
hardware.  I'd check first of all that the configuration (S/W and H/W)
is the same as on older boards. Specifically, your add-on H/W must take
care of I2C bus requirements.

 Yuli Barcohen       | Phone +972-9-765-1788 |  Software Project Leader
 yuli at arabellasw.com | Fax   +972-9-765-7494 | Arabella Software, Israel