[U-Boot-Users] PQ2FADS i2c -- no SCL

Herb Radford herbr at magma.ca
Wed Jan 21 13:14:58 CET 2004

I've done a recent port of U-Boot 1.0.0 to our MPC866 card and found a
change was necessary for I2C to do anything (could not get output on SCL or
SDA).
In the init code for I2c there was a statement which cleared rpbase to 0.
The docs for the 866 indicate not to change this field!
I commented it out just on a hunch and I2C works!
Try that, maybe it'll help you.

Regards, Herb