[U-Boot-Users] Porting U-Boot to Blackfin

Vidya S vidya_s at lgsoftindia.com
Thu Jan 22 15:26:24 CET 2004

Hi,

As far as my understanding goes, the u-boot which is present in the flash
initially relocates itself to the SDRAM. In the process, the exception
handlers are getting copied to the start address of the SDRAM, say
0x00000000.

In Blackfin its a slightly different issue. The EVT (event vector table) is
somewhere in the Internal SRAM. Now, when the bootloader is executing in the
SDRAM, if an exception arises, the control will always go to the SRAM
location itself. Can anybody pls guide me on how to map this SRAM location
where EVT exists to SDRAM location.

Pls reply as early as possible

Regards
Vidya