[U-Boot-Users] relocate_code problem

Oliver Fuchs olivers.lists at gmx.net
Tue Jul 6 09:52:53 CEST 2004

Hi all,

I try to get up U-Boot 1.1.1 on a "home brewed" board with MPC8280 and
have problems with the relocation of code.
It crashes after the call of in_ram. It seems that it calculates the address
of in_ram correctly, but the copied code is somehow shifted.
Is there anyone who can point me to the function that copies the code into RAM?
Sorry, but the assembler code is not my favorite thing.

Thanks in advance,
Oliver

----
some extra info:

symbol in_ram is linked to 0xfff03404
relocate_code is called: relocate_code( 03fbdf48, 03fbdf6c, 03fdf000)
relocate_ram jumps to 0x03fe2404 // there is code, but not in_ram