[U-Boot-Users] getting u-boot on the mv64360

Amit Shah amitshah at gmx.net
Tue Jul 6 16:02:16 CEST 2004

Hi all,

I have an MV64360 board (IBM dev brd), that has PIBS on it. What's the best
way to use u-boot with it?

I compiled u-boot with powepc-gcc-3.3.4 (compiled via crosstool), but PIBS
fails to load the binary (.bin). (In fact, PIBS doesn't recognize any of
the binaries).

So what's the recommended way? Should I put u-boot on the flash, overwriting
PIBS? And since I don't have a BDI cable, how can I put u-boot on the
board?

Too many questions, would be glad if anyone answered them.

Thanks,
Amit.
--
Amit Shah