[U-Boot-Users] C function call in Linux kernel

Frank Young young726 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 9 23:00:49 CEST 2004

I check the structure before I posted this question. I also tried to include
u-boot.h. But still no luck. The kernel is always stuck at the first C
function call.

Actually before the early_init in head_4xx.S is called, the board_info
structure is not used, so changing the stucture doesn't seem to be able to
solve the problem. Did I miss anything?

Frank