[U-Boot-Users] uboot support for USB DFU protocol

Aras Vaichas arasv at magellan-technology.com
Wed Jul 14 08:23:43 CEST 2004

I am using the AT91RM9200DK, it has both USB host and device interfaces.

Can I use the USB *device* port to load a binary image (uImage) into my
development board?

i.e. does u-boot support the USB DFU (Device Firmware Upgrade) protocol?

I know that the AT91RM9200 has support for USB DFU in its internal boot
ROM, but I'd like to use uboot to load the image via image from a file
server - similar to the way I would do it with tftp.

If I make a product that has a USB device interface, I'd like to be able
to upgrade the firmware via that same USB link.

Aras