[U-Boot-Users] CFG_FLASH_BASE and CFG_MONITOR_BASE question

Frank Young young726 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 15 00:17:06 CEST 2004

Yes, I did try it out. Seems the u-boot works fine and the example
application runs fine in SDRAM. But when I tried to load the kernel, kernel
hangs when early_init (in head_4xx.S) is called. So I want to come back to
u-boot and double check everything in u-boot is correct.

BTW, does anyone happen to have early_init problem and solved it? I saw a
lot of discussions on the internet. But most of them didn't give a final
solution. It doesn't matter if we are using same board or CPU. I just want
to get some idea of what could be wrong. Any input would be appreciated!

Frank