[U-Boot-Users] Unable to send keys inputs from keyboard to u-boot

Jordan Foo jordan at orcon.net.nz
Thu Jul 15 05:23:07 CEST 2004

Hi there, I'm using a custom PXA255 board and finally getting u-boot to run on board. currently all the events are outputted to the serial. I'm using STUART on the board as the the other UARTs are reserved :(

I've only got it to post in the console, but I am unable to actually make any inputs via the serial console and is having no clues as to what is wrong. I have made sure that it is not booting some image at some location at I have #define CONFIG_BOOTDELAY -1.

So far my out puts are:
U-Boot 1.1.1 (Jul 15 2004 - 13:58:37)

U-Boot code: A1F80000 -> A1F918EC  BSS: -> A1F92D38
RAM Configuration:
Bank #0: a0000000 32 MB
Bank #1: a4000000 32 MB
Bank #2: a8000000  0 kB
Bank #3: ac000000  0 kB
PRELIMINARY INITIALISATION COMPLETE!

Welcome to IZARUS
Starting IZARUS Initialisation...
Running: flash_init()
Running: display_flash_config()
Flash:  1 MB
Memory Allocated (mem_malloc_init)
Initialising Environment
*** Warning - bad CRC, using default environment

Running: Obtaining IP Address
Running: devices_init()
Running: I2C - Not Defined
Running: LCD Initialisation - Not Defined
Running: VGA - Not Defined
Running: Keyboard - Not Defined
Running: LOG BUGGER - Not Defined
Running: drv_system_init (Mandatory)
Running: drv_usb_tty_init - Not Defined
Running: jumptable_init()
Running: console_init_r()
In:    serial
Out:   serial
Err:   serial
Running: enable_interrupts()
Running: board_late_init()
Running: main_loop() - The infinite loop
IZARUS>
And then I am unable to do anything else.
Any clues/hints/suggestion are welcome :)

Thanks in advance,
Kind regards,
   Jordan