[U-Boot-Users] Unable to send keys inputs from keyboard to u-boot

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Jul 15 09:43:35 CEST 2004

In message <200407150319.i6F3JpoH031516 at dbmail-mx4.orcon.co.nz> you wrote:

> I've only got it to post in the console, but I am unable to actually make any inputs via the serial console and is having no clues as to what is wrong. I have made sure that it is not booting some image at some location at I have #define CONFIG_BOOTDELA
> Y -1.

Please use line lenghts of not more than 70 characters or so.

> And then I am unable to do anything else.
> Any clues/hints/suggestion are welcome :)

Did you check the archives? This has  been  discusses  several  times
before.  The  typical  problem  is  that  your  terminal  program  is
configured to use hardware flow-control, but U-Boot isn't.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
"Most people would like to be delivered  from  temptation  but  would
like it to keep in touch."                             - Robert Orben