[U-Boot-Users] Unable to send keys inputs from keyboard to u-boot

Anders Larsen alarsen at rea.de
Thu Jul 15 09:51:29 CEST 2004

Jordan Foo <jordan at orcon.net.nz> schreibt:
>Hi there, I'm using a custom PXA255 board and finally getting u-boot to
>run on board. currently all the events are outputted to the serial. I'm
>using STUART on the board as the the other UARTs are reserved :(
>
>So far my out puts are:
>U-Boot 1.1.1 (Jul 15 2004 - 13:58:37)

Have you tried top of CVS?
(This is a standard question; PXA255 has worked since 1.0.x  ;-)

>Running: enable_interrupts()

Interrupts? Why?

>IZARUS>
>And then I am unable to do anything else.
>Any clues/hints/suggestion are welcome :)

This could be something as simple as cabling, or your terminal program
(which one?) expecting hardware handshake (not supported by the STUART),
or even an unhandled interrupt; that's hard to tell...

Cheers
 Anders