[U-Boot-Users] Re: Unable to send keys inputs from keyboard to u-boot

Jordan Foo jordan at orcon.net.nz
Fri Jul 16 01:02:46 CEST 2004

Sorry for sending on a new thread, I'm on a different machine so is
unable to continue the last thread.

Hi Anders,
>Running: enable_interrupts()
That is just some puts() code to tell myself where the code is up to.
The function AFAIK is actually an empty function and does nothing
according to cpu/pxa/interrupts.c

I've tried 3 terminal program, 2 in windows (HyperTerminal & Tera Term
Pro) and 1 in linux (minicom). Althought minicom is known to have
problems, it is only transmission of file across tftp that is
problematic I think.

WD did suggest that it might just the flow control.
I've tried all 3 settings available, Hardware, Xon/Xoff and None.
All 3 of them have not worked.

I've been trying to see where the code stops and it seems to stop in
   rcode = parse_stream(&temp, &ctx, inp, '\n');
this is in common/hush.c line: 3154

Continuing with the hunt :)

Cheers,

Kind regards,