[U-Boot-Users] Re: Re: Unable to send keys inputs from keyboard to u-boot

Jordan Foo jordan at orcon.net.nz
Sat Jul 17 04:32:45 CEST 2004

Yup disabling HUSH definitely gave me less code to tackle through.

Though it did went back to the same problem.
Since it now is not running HUSH any more, it runs the else section
of the code and goes to the line len = readline (CFG_PROMPT);
It appears to have stopped in c = getc(); of the readline() function
in common/main.c. From the output that I've got

Running: assigning len
IZARUS> Running: Entering infinit loop of readline()
Running: WATCHDOG_RESET()
Running: Assigning c = getc()
Running: Entering Case statements
Running: WATCHDOG_RESET()
Running: Assigning c = getc()

and then it gets not further after the second time round the infinite
loops in readline and no manual inputs are being accepted.
could it be that I've done something wrong somewhere before this all
actually began?

Many thanks,

Jordan