[U-Boot-Users] gdb step next & bdi2000

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Jul 23 09:45:41 CEST 2004

In message <000b01c47052$6da203a0$15c809c0 at RZRPC> you wrote:

> like a continue... At the same time in the bdi window, it complains of all
> hardware breakpoints in use! How can this be? I've tried this in both

Glenn, how long have you been on this mailing list? May I ask why you
subscribed when it seems you don't read the messages? And  you  don't
search the mailing list archive, and don't read the FAQ?

See message "Debug U-Boot with BDI2000 (Dongyan Chai)"  from  21  Jul
2004, and my reply to it.

This was just ONE DAY before you posted your question.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
Shakespeare's Law of Prototyping: (Hamlet III, iv, 156-160)
        O, throw away the worser part of it,
        And live the purer with the other half.